Our ceremony, I was so surprised how much I loved it. Everything fell into place perfectly and I was literally on cloud 9 also died that everyone mentioned our pets/future pets – I have a theme 😂
Fashion-Forward and Vibrant Wedding at The Barn PNW| Maddie & Austin
Oof! These two beauties! As soon as I talked to Maddie I knew I had to photograph their beautiful day. Maddie and Austin met when they were in 8th and 9th grades, respectively at a high school football game. The week that they got married is actually their 12 year anniversary of when they met! Can you believe? These two are literal high school sweethearts.
But these two truly grew up together. From communicating via MySpace before Maddie got her own phone to text Austin, and growing together through high school and college. These two are truly perfect partners and best friends and are so obviously excited to spend together having fun and laughing like only they do!
Here’s a little bit more about their wedding day, in their own words;
- What was your favorite part of your wedding?
- Is there anything you wish you’d done differently?
Nothing. I truly couldn’t be happier with the day and how loved we felt with all of our favorite people surrounding us!
- Do you have any advice to give anyone who’s planning a wedding? Anything you wish you’d known going into it beforehand?
Take your time, don’t let people influence your choices and don’t get caught up in the small things. It’s your day – make it how YOU want it, and just have the time of your life!
- I’m a sucker for music! I’d love to know, what were the songs you played during the processional, recessional, and for your first dance?
Processional: Seigfried – Frank Ocean Bridal Walk: Is that Alright Lady Gaga Recessional: Sexual Healing – Marvin Gaye First Dance: Best Part Daniel Caesar ft H.E.R.
- Give me some feedback! What was it like working with me? Tell me all the good, key moments that stood out, and any constructive criticism! I want to make sure I give my couples the best possible experience and I appreciate your candidness here! 🙂
UH AMAZING! You are literally an all star and I could not have had a better person there with us all day. (Juan too OMG) You have such a relaxed energy that it helped me stay so calm and relaxed through our day. When things got a little wonky with family photos you rolled with it and I was so grateful to have you! Honestly the BEST choice we could’ve ever made! Austin isn’t as enthusiastically emotional like I am but even last night said “she did an outstanding job, I’m not worried about how the pictures came out at all” which is his version of me going “AHHHRKEJEHEKSSJ!!” Lol lol but truly I can go on and on about how amazing you are!
Flowers: Andrew’s Flowers
H/MUA: Cassandra Kennedy Beauty
Food: Dalton’s Catering
Desserts: 1927’s S’mores
Wedding Dress: Anna’s Bridal
Bridal Veil: BHLDN
Groom’s Suit: Black Tux
DJ: Aaron Harris
Transportation: The Trolley Girl